We're hiring - Landscape Architect / Urban Designer
Oxigen is seeking a qualified Landscape Architect/Urban Designer to join our Adelaide team to work on a variety of projects. The candidate should have a minimum 3 years experience including skills in client liaison, design, documentation and project delivery. Oxigen’s studio works on a variety of public and private projects, both small and large scale spanning urban spaces and regional landscapes. Oxigen work locally, nationally and internationally.
This role includes working closely within the Oxigen team and being responsible for producing detailed documentation drawings and 3D modelling using CAD programmes. The role includes applying project management skills to successfully deliver and realise built projects.
This role would suit a someone who is looking for their second position and who has relevant recent experience of working within a landscape or architectural practice.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Has a passionate interest for landscape architecture and design.
- Dedicated, organised and self-motivated.
- Strong documentation skills, able to demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Vectorworks, Revit and Adobe suite.
- Ability to produce drawings and specifications to the highest standard.
- Ability to work with a team to produce presentation material.
- Good command of working with office systems and quality assurance.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
- Is self-motivated and can self-manage time to complete work for project deadlines.
- Is able to adapt to work with the team on various types of projects at varying stages.
- Interested in exploring new software to advance documentation techniques.
- Interested in continual development of planting and materials knowledge.
- Able to work in our Adelaide studio.
This role offers ability to grow into the position and allowing continuing development of your skills and knowledge.
Position application deadline: 31 August
Please send us a succinct portfolio of recent work (max of 10MB email), CV and cover letter/email to email@example.com. Please include relevant experience and three referees.